by Angy Tse
- Family is talking about going on a camp sometime in Nov. I’m getting excited like now. Haven’t had such thing since high school.
- The horoscope thing said I was lazy and had low energy today (which is true) and suggested me daydreaming or napping. So I took the advice. The afternoon sleep rendered me feeling nauseous eventually. Felt like shit when I got up.
- Wasn’t in the mood to go out this weekend. Do a lot of reading. I’m currently reading Khaled Hosseini’s A Thousand Splendid Suns, and Dan Ariely’s Predictably Irrationality. The Splendid Suns is just way too sad for me to read on, even though I understood that it’s only a made-up story.
- Steve Jobs died. People are using iphone and ipad to grief and express their sorrow for losing the genius. Steve had insights not only in business but also in life. His speech at Standford U was inspiring.
- Had a`nice chat with D. Hope she’ll have things sorted out and get on well.
- R, I know you won’t be reading this. But I just want to say I’m really so so so happy for you. Enjoy life!
- Figured there are so many things and people that I can’t understand in this world. I feel like giving up sometimes. I believe I did my best. But things did not turn out the way I wanted. What am I supposed to do? Maybe I should just care less.